Organiser Registration Form
Kerry Mental Health and Wellbeing Fest will take place from 8th – 15th October 2022. The key focus of the Fest is scheduling events that empower people to engage with the Five Ways to Wellbeing (Connect | Give | Take Notice | Keep Learning | Be Active) as well as raising awareness of the available supports and services in the county. We aim to ensure the Fest has free events for people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities across the county. We would be delighted for you to get involved by hosting a free event(s) that promote the Five Ways to Wellbeing - whether you’re an educational body, organisation, agency, business, sports club, community group or qualified individual.
All you need to do is:
- Step 1 – Register as an event organiser by filling in the short form below.
- Step 2 - Activate your account by clicking on the link in the activation email that you will receive.
- Step 3 - Create a password and then you are ready to add an event(s). All events need to be submitted by Friday, 5th August to be considered.
- Step 4 - The Fest Committee will review your event(s) prior to publishing them on the website.
Please read the guidelines for event organisers below before filling the form.
Guidelines for organisations and qualified individuals hosting events:
- In order to ensure the Fest is accessible and inclusive for all, we ask that all events are free. In the spirit of this, we also ask that events are not used to raise funds or collect donations.
- The Fest Committee cannot provide funding to cover costs such as venues or facilitators. However, we may be able to support in identifying free options for these kinds of expenses, depending on the location, so please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Fest Committee will however promote the Fest, and your event(s) extensively in the weeks leading up to the Fest using a host of mediums.
- The programme of events for 2021 can be found here – we would be delighted to facilitate events of a similar nature as well as events that will bring something new and different to the Fest
- It is the sole responsibility of the event host to ensure the provision of adequate insurance for all activities undertaken in the delivery of event(s). If an organiser is bringing in an external facilitator, the organiser is responsible for ensuring the facilitator has appropriate insurance, qualifications and garda vetting (if working with children or vulnerable adults).
- If you are registering as a qualified practitioner, we ask that you share a copy of your qualification(s) and your professional indemnity insurance with us when registering your event.
- Event hosts are responsible for ensuring Garda Vetting is in place and is up-to-date for all event(s) that will engage children and/or vulnerable adults.
- The management of registration for each event is the responsibility of the agency or individual hosting. Unfortunately, the Fest Committee does not have the capacity to manage registrations on behalf of hosts.
- Please consider how you can make the event as accessible as possible for people of all abilities, considering where necessary those who are hearing or visually impaired, wheelchair users and neuro-diverse people.